Add counter and total counter to share buttons

Hello, please add total share counter like this plugin " Easy Social Share Buttons for WordPress by appscreo | CodeCanyon "

Screenshot " Screenshot by Lightshot "

1 Like

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 5

Yes, I also would love to see share buttons with counters. It puts social proof to a site, if it has many shares. If it has not many shares, you could set at which number it should be shown (amount of shares like from 10, so on… )

1 Like

Nice suggestion, Darius, thanks a lot for your comment!

I also think such counter could spice up the whole app :slightly_smiling_face: Let’s hope to see it in one of the future updates!

1 Like

It is a very nice idea! I would like to differentiate between internal counter and public counter,as Darius says.
Could be great having the data in your panel and also having the possibility of showing it or not publicy.

1 Like

Great addition, Antonio, thanks a lot for sharing!

And welcome to the Elfsight Community — your ideas, suggestions, and thoughts are always very welcome! :hugs:

The social sharing buttons should have the option to count about sharing

1 Like

@Giacomo thank you very much for your idea, I also think it would be a great thing to have!

Feel free to vote for other ideas or share yours, we’re always happy to hear from our users :slight_smile:

And yes, welcome to the Elfsight Community! :tada:

Please finally add a sharing counter to the social share button widget. Addthis has closed its services. This is a good opportunity for you guys to jump in!

Number of share adds social proof to website, which can increase conversion rates because your service looks more popular to new visitors.

Can you finally please make this new update!!! I am waiting for this a long time now already!! Thank you!!!

1 Like

We are still waiting for you to make it happen. Addthis has closed its service. Now is the right time to launch this new update elfisght!!

1 Like

Hi @Darius :wave:

We are so grateful for sharing this insight with us!

Hope the devs will find a solution, and I’ll make sure to update you here once I have any news :wink: