Ability for a Click to Copy Coupon Code to not reveal itself until after completing the form (name+email)

It seems like there is no way to add a “Click to Copy” coupon code following the completion of a form. For example, I want to set up a loyalty widget that encourages clients to provide name + email in order to receive a coupon code for their purchase. While there is a “success message” upon completion, it does not allow for a “Click to Copy” coupon code, which would make everything look far more professional on the client end. Currently, our success message has to encourage the client to copy and paste the code manually. It would be incredible to have a “Click to Copy” coupon code appear following the completion of the form, either on the success message itself or the existing popup.

1 Like

Hi @Ryan_Cutshall :wave:

Unfortunately, there is no option to reveal the coupon code only after the form completion. I am really sorry!

This idea sounds like a great addition to the widget and I hope our devs will pay attention to them in our future updates. We’ll keep you in the loop here :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks a bunch for adding your idea to the Wishlist, this is huge!