Vimeo Slider loading wrong video issue

Hello,

I have two vimeo videos on a slider each. When the page loads, the wrong vimeo video loads on the first slider page. I then scroll to the next slider page, which displays correctly, and then when I scroll back to the original slider page, the vimeo video displays correctly.

The app code is: elfsight-app-75984383-cab1-46e1-84b4-fe16efb9c571

And you can watch the video of the page loading here to see the issue: Dropbox - Slider Issue.mov - Simplify your life

Matt

Hello @Matthew :wave:! Thank you for contacting us!

I am deeply sorry that you’ve faced issues using our app! Please accept my sincere apologies!

I’ve checked your widget’s settings and everything seems to be working fine.

Could you please provide me with a direct link to the website where your widget is installed, so that I could check things?

Hello Maksim,

Here is the working website: https://arugula-ladybug-m8r2.squarespace.com/ password: 1234

Its app: elfsight-app-bf3907cf-92b3-4ba8-9536-bc4371b1d63c

I guess what I am after is for the title ’Never Get Busted’ and the ‘Badge’ to be aligned to the right, similar to the text. At the moment, the title and badges don’t have options to align to the right in the settings.

And Im not talking about the content layout ’text right’.

I guess I am after a feature request. For the content to be truly ’text right’, doesn’t the content have to be aligned from the red line that I have drawn in the picture below? Is there a way for everything to aligned on the right?

Matt

Hello @Matthew :wave:

As for the “Sick Day” and “Never Get Busted” widgets, I’ve answered you in your previous topic. Please check it and let me know if everything is fine.

Also, I’ve checked the link you provided me with and, unfortunately, couldn’t find bf3907cf-92b3-4ba8-9536-bc4371b1d63c widget there.

Would it be an option for you to double-check it?