TikTok thumbnails are not displayed

Since my original issue, the issues has popped up a few times here and there but seemed to sort itself out after a day or so, so I haven’t worried about it.

I have a slightly different issue now though - the posts are there on the page, but the thumbnail image for the post is not showing, then when I hover over where it should be, I get the hover state of the ‘card’ (title, etc.) showing but still no thumbnail image.

1 Like

Hey there @Nightowl :wave:

I see the issue and I am really sorry!

Your request is now with our devs. I’ll keep you in the loop :slightly_smiling_face:

The issue is fixed!

Please check your widget and let me know if it’s fine on your end :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi, I have been trying to select specific posts to display and it will only display some, not all. It seems to be the last 30 or so posts on our tik tok that can be seen but anything prior to these posts will not display it just says “No posts to display. The specified resources might be empty, or there could be set filters not satisfying any post.” I am wanting to showcase specific videos as they show specific products so I am using the filter feature.

1 Like

Hi there and welcome to the Community @Lachlan_Rampling :wave:

I have to say that our TikTok Feed can display only 30 latest posts. I am really sorry about it, but, unfortunately, there is nothing can be done with it for now :pensive:

Please let me know if this explains things or if you have any further questions.