T-shirt Designer

this widget could let the clients design their own clothes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 1

Hi,

Thank you for adding your idea!

The good news is that we already have a similar widget in our Coming Soon section, here it is - https://elfsight.com/t-shirt-designer-widget/.

And yes, if you have any specific ideas for this widget’s options, please feel free to share them in the comments here :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for your help!

Helga, Community Manager

Keep up with latest updates — Facebook
Get to know our team — Instagram

1 Like

What is the status of this? I’m extremely interested in this as well!

2 Likes

@Your_Ace_in_the_Lowe thank you very much for your interest and for your comment!

I’m afraid this app request is in our backlog as of yet, and I’m afraid it’s unlikely it will be released in the near future :frowning:

But we try to pay special attention to the most popular requests so if this idea picks up more votes, it will increase the chances for its release time :slight_smile:

By the way, thanks a lot for joining our community, I’ll be happy to hear from you here and discuss everything you have in mind :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi. when is this widget coming?

2 Likes

@Sbuda I’m afraid we don’t have an ETA for the T-shirt Designer app at the moment, I’m very sorry :frowning:

But I’ll make sure to keep in updated on the process, so I’ll let you know if any news come up :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for your interest in our apps, and welcome to the Elfsight Community! :tada:

Hi there!

Is there anyway to possibly get an ETA on this widget? Or just an update in general?

I was informed by someone from your customer service a while back that you guys would be working on this and now it’s still nowhere in sight; not even a glimpse at beta. I would love use it but keep getting my hopes high when I still see it up and advertised on your website, but then check back for an update periodically (typically monthly) and get discouraged when I still see the same “coming soon” message.

Sorry if I sound pessimistic, I’m actually really excited about this widget and can’t wait! Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @J-Mac and welcome to the community!

Thank you very much for your kind comment and for your interest!

I’m really sorry that the widget you are waiting for is still in our Coming Soon project. I wish I could share some encouraging news at this point, but I’m afraid the T-shirt Designer widget is unlikely to be released in the near future, I’m really sorry about it :frowning:

We do our best to introduce new great features and widgets, but given the fact that we’re still a relatively small company, not everything pans out the way we sometimes expect.

I see the interest to this widget, and I do hope the devs will find a way to pay attention to this request, and I’ll make sure to update you here if I have any news :pray:t2:

Once again, thank you for your comments and support, I still hope we will be able to overcome this obstacle.

1 Like

Sounds good. Thanks for the reply!

1 Like

Any updates on this widget? I’m a part of few no code groups on facebook where quite a few people asked about something like this. All we can find anywhere for no code users are wordpress plugins. Nothing for webflow and others

1 Like

Welcome to the community, @user8466! My apologies for the long wait :disappointed_relieved:

I totally see you, but I’m afraid I don’t have any good news to share at this point. We are working on several new widgets now, but T-shirt Designer is not currently included on our roadmap, I’m really sorry :sweat:

Much as I’d love to say something encouraging, I’m afraid this widget will not be released this year. But I’ll be happy to post an update as soon as I have any information on the progress :raised_hands:t2: