Store Locator Customization

CSS works great! I’m wondering what the CSS is for the “read more” text?in the About the Company section. I would like at the pop a little more than it does?

Thank you!

Shawn Martin

Great!

I am afraid I didn’t quite get your idea with the Read More button. Do you want to display more line before it appears? For example, 4 instead of 3?

If I misunderstood you, please elaborate on your use case :slightly_smiling_face:

Sorry just looking for CSS to make text bold I guess?

Just want those words to stand out so user sees it easier.

Shawn Martin
FanYourLocal

1 Like

Got it! Here is the code you can use:

.global-styles,
[class*='ShortenedText__Control-sc'] {
  font-weight: bold;
}

Check it out and let me know how it worked :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi there!

The icons for the Store Locator CTA button isn’t changeling color to show up with white background when live on a website. They do show within widget on Elfsight design but the icon shows white in the preview panel. Not sure that makes sense?! If you look at the CTA buttons in the widget it shows a white icon but on a white background it switches to a dark color icon. But on a live site with a white background it is white so it’s invisible.

Shawn Martin
FanYourLocal
651-707-5530

1 Like

Hi @Shawn_Martin :wave:

I’ve shared your request with the devs and will get back to you a bit later :slightly_smiling_face:

We’ve fixed the issue with this code:

.global-styles,
[class*="cta-buttons__Container"] svg {
  fill: rgb(17, 17, 17);
}

Please check your website and let me know if it’s fine now :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes, seems to be working.

Thank you for your speedy fix!

Wanted to also request a feature…

Add amenities to the Store Locator widget.

Examples…

Free Parking Lot
Dine-In
Take-Out
Delivery etc

Shawn Martin
FanYourLocal
651-707-5530

1 Like

Happy to hear that the code worked for you :slightly_smiling_face:

As for the field for amenities, I agree that it would be a nice addition and I’ve added your idea to the Wishlist. You can keep an eye on it here - Add amenities

Hey Max,

Wondering if you could send me the CSS to change color of the scrollbar on the locations area?

Thank you,

Shawn Martin
FanYourLocal

1 Like

Hi @Shawn_Martin :wave:

Sure, this code should do the trick:

.global-styles, [class*="directory-locations-list__Container-sc"]::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb {
  background-color: green !important;
}

Please Help! All my CSS got removed. Is there a way to get it back? I clicked something and it wiped it out.

Shawn Martin
FanYourLocal

1 Like

@Shawn_Martin Everything should be back to normal :wink:

Check your widget and let me know if you see the CSS codes now.

1 Like

Yes!
Thank you!

Shawn Martin
FanYourLocal

1 Like