Sort for widgets (Search option)

It would be really, really helpful if more than 10 results could be returned in the ‘my widgets’ results, and for me, this is for contact forms, I have 145 currently and this will grow. If I could see 50 per page I could at least use CTRL ‘F’ to search within the carefully created titles.

I have carefully created titles for all contact forms so that I know how to find each, so it would also be useful to have a search functionality per app. It would be PERFECT then. At the moment I have to go through each page of 10 and scan for the form I need, at the moment it is taking a good amount of time to look for the form just to amend with a new email address.

Would this be a good idea across all apps?

1 Like

@Phil many thanks for sharing your idea!

Yes, I know that the current solution leaves much to be desired, but the good news is that a search option is already available in our new dashboard :slight_smile:

It means that when we’ve put the finishing touches and migrate all the accounts there, you will be able to search for widgets right away :slight_smile:

I’ll make sure to update this thread once it’s done, of course.

Hi everyone :wave:t2:

I guess I finally have some good news for you!

Search option is now released in our new Dashboard, and it will be available for all the users as soon as we transfer them to the new dashboard :tada:

It’s going to be a gradual process, but if you want to move to the new dashboard sooner, feel free to contact our Support Team, they will be delighted to assist :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great news @Helga Thank you!

Happy to hear it @Giorgos!! :heart_eyes: