In the admin dashboard, provide alphabetical column ordering, a search tool, and total entries per page tool,

I have at least 700 Google Reviews and need to find them, or work through them methodically. This means 70 pages (at 10 entries per page) and so why not add an option to have 100 per page? (10, 50, 100, 500, and All would be great). I also need to edit one widget specifically and would appreciate a search tool. Finally, I need to edit all of them and would also really appreciate Name and Last Modified column ordering functionality.

1 Like

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 18

Hello Jed,

Thank you for leaving your ideas!

I see your point and I totally agree that the options you mentioned are truly needed. We will try our best to consider these features for our future updates.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Helga, Community Manager

Keep up with latest updates — Facebook
Get to know our team — Instagram

Original comment transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hello folks!

I’m happy to say that our developers are working really hard on updating the whole Dashboard, so everything will be much more convenient :slight_smile:

We expect to have it released in a month or two, and really hope you will like it. A search tool is already live there!

Helga, Community Manager

Join our online meeting space — Community Forum
Keep up with latest updates — Facebook
Get to know our team — Instagram

It would be really helpful for developers who service multiple web clients and have hundreds of IG Feed widgets to be able to search the widget list or jump to a particular page.

If there there was a way to easily sort widget by alphabetical order, date edited, etc. that would be awesome! Currently you have to search page by page looking for the name of the widget to be able to find, edit, and ultimately get the code to embed.

Please provide a way to sort the list of widgets by name or last modified date in the amazon reviews. |

It takes time to search through 10 pages of widgets to find my customers. They are not alphabetized and their is no search feature?

1 Like

Hi everyone :wave:t2:

I guess I finally have some good news for you!

Alphabetical order and search option are now released in our new Dashboard, and it will be available for all the users as soon as we transfer them to the new dashboard :tada:

It’s going to be a gradual process, but if you want to move to the new dashboard sooner, feel free to contact our Support Team, they will be delighted to assist :slight_smile:

1 Like