Shop widget

A catalog where I can display my products with the prices, discounts and other information.

4 Likes

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 1

Hi,

Thanks a lot for adding your idea!

I’m happy to say that we do have such a widget in our Coming Soon section, you’re welcome to check it out here - Shop widget - embed ecommerce features to your website! (2023).

If you’d like to see particular features in this widget, you’re most welcome to share all your ideas here. We’ll be happy to consider them all and create the most suitable widget :slight_smile:

Thank you very much!

I just got a subscription thinking the Shop Widget will be added and i cant find it, if not please advise so that I can cancel my subscription

@user548 Hello, Right now the shop widget is not available. And it was on coming soon section. It means soon it was available on there website and you can use it. But right now the shop widget is not available. You can check there all coming soon widgets on there elfsight website footer section.

2 Likes

Hello @user548 and welcome to Elfsight Community :smiling_face:!

@Himanshu is absolutely right! Shop app isn’t released, but we do have it in our Coming Soon section, you’re welcome to check it out here - https://elfsight.com/shop-widget/.

If you have any ideas that you’d like to be implemented in this widget, please do not hesitate to share all your ideas in this thread. We’ll be delighted to consider all of them and create the most suitable widget :wink:.

1 Like

A highlight page to show photos and descriptions of merchandise that has a link to purchase. Having a shopping cart would be great too!

2 Likes

Yeah, we share your idea and also think a Shop widget should be in our catalog. Thanks a lot for sharing, @user1199!

I’ve moved your comment to the category with a similar request, and I’ll keep you posted about the updates here :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum by the way, it’s great to welcome you here!

1 Like

Is the shop widget still in the design process? Will we see a launch of this in 2023 or will it be in 2024?

I’d like to offer my web-store as a beta trail if Elfsight would like to do some testing on it before they launch.

Kind regards
Paul

2 Likes

@Paul_H welcome to the community, Paul, very happy to have you with us! :hugs:

I’m afraid I don’t have any specific news about the Shop widget progress, and it seems it won’t be released in 2023 :frowning:

But I’ll make sure to post here if I have any updates regarding the progress.

And yes, thank you so much for your lovely offer! I’ve shared it with the team so that they have it in mind :slight_smile:

1 Like

It would be great if there was a widget that could be used as an e-commerce basket on sites. The site builder I use doesn’t have a “shopping basket/cart” option for our shop (not the main focal point of our business), and people have to buy merchandise items individually by clicking in and out of the webpage our item and paying separately every time. An integrated basket/cart would ease the customer journey and UX of our online shop ten-fold!

1 Like

Welcome to Elfsight family @Trauma_Care :wave:

Happy to tell you that we have such a widget in our Coming Soon Project. I’ve moved your request to the dedicated thread where we’ll keep you abreast of any changes.

We are extremely grateful for sharing your feedback with us :heart:

1 Like

Cart icon and add to cart option in product list.

1 Like

Hi @user4614 :wave:

We have a Shop widget in our Coming Soon project that should be the right option for you.

I’ve merged your comment with the dedicated thread where we’ll keep you informed about any progress :slightly_smiling_face:

Your feedback is highly appreciated, thank you so much for sharing it with us!

A button that take all the product in cart.

1 Like

Welcome aboard @robin_rainero :wave:

Happy to tell you that in our Coming Soon project we have a Shop widget that should be the right option for you.

I’ve moved your comment to the discussion, where we’ll keep you abreast of any news :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with the community!

1 Like