Search: Masonry layout

Dear Elfs,

Today we’d like to present a nice update for our Search app :mag_right:

Our devs have fixed Masonry layout issue. Now, in pop-up mode search results are displayed in two columns, in full-screen mode - in four:

1 Like

how can I force the two-column grid on mobile using the fullscreen option? i.e. four columns for desktop, two-columns for mobile.

1 Like

Hi @robhalford92 and welcome to Community!

We’ll be happy to check if there is anything we can do in your use case.

I’ve forwarded your request to our devs. Please do not worry, we’ll keep you updated :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@robhalford92 I’ve consulted with our devs and, unfortunately, at the moment, there is no option to customize the widget this way. I am so sorry :pensive:

I see that you left your idea in our Wishlist and we’ll try to consider such a functionality in our future updates.

If anything comes up, you are very welcome to contact us. We’ll be happy to help!

Have a great day :slightly_smiling_face:

Here is the code I was sent my elfsight for Fullscreen mode on Masonry Layout on mobile:

@media (max-width: 480px) {
[class^='Masonry__MasonryContainer-sc'] {
display: grid;
grid-template-columns: repeat(2, 1fr);
gap: 10px;
height: auto !important;
}

[class^='Card__Container-sc'] {
position: relative;
transform: none;
width: 100%;
}

[class^='Picture__PictureStyled-sc'] img {
height: 200px;
object-fit: cover;
}
}
1 Like

Hi @robhalford92 :wave:

I see that my colleague Alina has already contacted you. I am happy to hear that our devs could find a proper solution for you.

Many thanks for sharing the code with us :heart:

If anything comes up, you are always welcome to contact us. We’ll be happy to help :wink: