Same height

It would be useful to have all of the reviews be the same height, as it looks much better, rather than having different height boxes depending on review lengths.

1 Like

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 4

div[class*=ReviewContainer__Inner] {
min-height: 210px;
}

1 Like

If you are talking about the review slider, then I got this code via Elfsight support that allows me to set the height of the reviews, so the slider doesn’t jump up and down to the eye:

.swiper-wrapper,[class^=‘CarouselItem__CarouselItemContainer’], [class^=‘ReviewContainer__Inner’] {
height: 287px;}

That code works well and you can adjust it to how much space you want around it, but it does not adjust the amount of text shown. It would be good if we could also choose how many lines of review text are shown (instead of a choice between short and full). E.g. choose to show 5 or 6 lines of text instead of the 3 lines that it now shows on ‘short’.

1 Like

@Ingrid_van_Waard thank you so much for such a useful comment, and welcome to the Elfsight Community! :hugs:

I’m sure this code will help a lot of users, and we’ll try to consider adding an option to control the height :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for your help, we’re always happy to hear from you so never hesitate to ask questions or share your thoughts with us!