RSS Feed Image - Trouble

Look at SEAC Corporate

Why i can’t get image display of news in the widget?

1 Like

Welcome to the Community @user9744 :wave:

Unfortunately, due to some technical restrictions, we are unable to display images in the description of the widget. As for the preview pictures, as in the example on our website, such a picture should be in a separate tag in the rss-feed, as, for example, here - NYT > World News

Tag <media:content height=“151” medium=“image” url=“https://static01.nyt.com/images/2021/02/23/world/23hongkong1/23hongkong1-moth.jpg” width=“151”/>

Accordingly, for displaying pictures, you’ll have to make for them a separate tag.

I hope this explains things and if you have any further questions, please, don’t hesitate to ask. I’ll be happy to help :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m not referring to the image of the RSS feed channel, but to the image of the single item of feed.
It’s due to the lack of enclosure tag?

I am sorry for misunderstanding!

Could you please elaborate on what specific item you mean? I’ll gladly look into this for you :slightly_smiling_face:

Look ad the feed RSS i’ve posted SEAC Corporate.

With some online feed readers i get the image of each item of the feed. With your widget i can’t.
Is it due to the fact i haven’t ad enclosure tag in the XML file?

1 Like

Got it!

It seems that you are talking about the preview images. Preview images can be displayed in our widget. However, such a picture should be included in a separate <media> (as in the example from my first message) or <enclosure> tag in the RSS feed file.

Could you please try to add it and let me know if it helped?