Rounded corners on Photo Gallery (overlay not rounded)

I would like the corners to have a rounded radius for each of the photos in my photo gallery, and I have it set to image effect on hover for there to be an overlay color and zoom in, however when I “round” the corners using the tool built-in, it only applies to the initial photo, not the overlayed/interacted with photo. Please help with this.

VGO Portal — Valor Global Online (but is behind sign-in wall so I’ve directly linked to the app below)
https://widget-2b83c8c29c994bc88d7e05fd57af3d6c.elfsig.ht

1 Like

Hi @Adam_Moseley :wave:

I’ve relayed your request to our devs. Rest assured, we’ll keep you in the loop here :slightly_smiling_face:

Awaiting your response.

1 Like

Hi @Adam_Moseley

Unfortunately, the issue appeared to be more complicated than it expected to be. Our devs are doing their best to find a proper solution as soon as possible. We’ll keep you posted here!

Thank you for your patience and understanding :pray:

@Adam_Moseley While our devs are working on the fix, they’ve provided a temporary solution for your case.

You can add this code to the Custom CSS field on the Style tab:

.eapp-photo-gallery-masonry-item-content {
  border-radius: 5%;
}

In this case, you don’t need to change Shape setting in the Image section of the Style tab. You can change a border radius value right in the Custom CSS.

Please check it and let me know if it helped :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @Adam_Moseley :wave:

The issue is finally resolved. Now, everything should work fine even without the CSS code :slightly_smiling_face: