Rounded corner

Hi,

I wanna add a rounded corner to this widget with 15px for all sides; I used custom CSS but was enable to find the class that targets the container; can you please help me, ASAP?

Thank You!

1 Like

Hi there @Safdar_Shamshad :wave:

Sure, I’ll gladly help! Could you please share a link to the page where your widget is installed?

@Max

It’s not yet installed. can you just tell me without it?
The selector or class or ID for that, as I’m still working on the widget.
Or If it needs to be installed first then let me know.

Thanks
Safdar S

Also, why it’s not working after installation?

It’s showing the map on the widget panel in Elfsight but on the website page, it’s throwing an error.

Do I understand correctly that you’d like to make the rounded corners for the chat window?

If I misunderstood you, please elaborate on your use case.

As for the Google Maps issue, please send me a direct link to the page where you’ve installed the widget. I’ll be happy to look into this for you :slightly_smiling_face:

No, I mean Rounder Corner for the Google Maps section.

Here’s the link: https://www.ultralightstores.com/eng/ultralight-jeddah-branch-event-2024

What should I do now?

I found the following error in your console - RefererNotAllowedMapError :

It means that you didn’t add all the required referrers to your Google Maps API key or added them incorrectly. Please follow the steps from this article to set them up - How to get Google API Key for Google Maps widget.

Please let me know if it helps and if you have any other questions. In case it doesn’t help, please send me a screenshot of the referrers added, and I’ll be glad to check things for you.

As for the rounded corners, I’ll check it with our devs and will get back to you once I receive a response from them :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

All right, Thank you and looking forward.

1 Like

Here is the code you can use:

.global-styles, .eapps-google-maps-map-container {
  border-radius: 20px;
}

Please check it and let me know if it helped :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh, Thank you so much, Ok sure.

Yes perfect, It’s working for the rounded corner.