RESIZING OPTION so photos match in size

In a business like mine where customers submit photos and you cant ensure the size, it is important we have a way to do so where we have to put them. Otherwise finding programs that will do it the right size for this application is near impossible to find.

1 Like

Hi @Bradley_Alexander_Wo :wave:

Glad to tell you our app works exactly this way. The image get resized in our Before and After Slider to match the size of other images.

Please let me know if this explains things or if you have any further questions :slightly_smiling_face:

no it doesn’t.
When I put images sent to me by customers and the image of their head (to show hair before and after) are taken at different distances - when I put them
in the slider it does not allow me to resize them so they are the same
You are talking about the overall size, not CROPPING in order to increase the image in teh photos itself.

1 Like

Oh, I got your point. Sorry for misunderstanding!

We see that it would be a nice addition and we’ll try to consider this option in our future updates. I’ll keep you in the loop here :slightly_smiling_face:

yes because otherwise i have to take the photo, edit elsewhere save it and then try it in your app
and resize it yet again so both match side by side.
it would eliminate a lot of hassles for people.
Esp. busy business owners like myself :slight_smile:
thanks

1 Like