Pricing Table Widget - how to link a Pop-Up widget to a button

I am using the Pricing Table Widget and I have 4 columns and each one has a button for “Book Now”. Everything is loading onto html webpage and works fine.

But now I want to add a Pop-Up Widget to the 4 buttons:
To trigger a Pop-Up, I can link it to a “button ID” name. Where can I find the button ID names in the Pricing Table Widget?

And second, how/where do I load the Pop-Up Widget code to a html webpage that already has the Pricing Table Widget on that same page? Do I add the Pop-Up widget into the header area or into the body area of an html page?

2 Likes

Hello @user910 and welcome to Elfsight Community :heart_hands:

I have forwarded your request to our devs. I’ll immediately get back to you as soon as I receive any news from them.

Have a nice day :slightly_smiling_face:

Any update, we are awaiting to fix this on our website.

Derek McCabe

Maksim, can someone contact me about this issue? I got a reply today stating that Tech Support “can not” tell me the “Button ID” name… which makes the Pricing Table widget useless, and will have to be removed from our sight if I can’t include a CTA to a button. You have the “button ID” name hidden in your JS code, I don’t see why you can’t just tell your customers how to link to it. Very frustrating, and very slow response.

Hello @user910!

I am terribly sorry for the delayed reply :pensive: Please accept my sincere apologies for all the inconvenience caused!

I’ve consulted with our devs regarding the matter. Unfortunately, there is no option to add Button ID in our Pricing Table widget. But our devs would be happy to create a custom script for you.

I’ve forwarded your request to our devs and, hopefully, they’ll come up with a proper solution. My colleague Irene will contact you to get some extra information.

As for the Popup widget code, it would be better to place it to bode area.

I hope this explains things!

Thank you for your patience and understanding :pray:

If any other questions come, please do not hesitate to contact us.