Past events background color

Hi @MICHEL_A3A ,

I am so sorry about this inconvenience!

Our devs will look into this, and I’ll let you know once I receive a response from them :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @MICHEL_A3A :wave:

The codes stopped working because you’ve changed the Layout from List to Grid. Here are the correct codes for the Grid layout:

.eapp-events-calendar-layout-pastEvents .eapp-events-calendar-grid-item-component {
  background-color: rgba(17, 17, 17, 0.15);
}

.eapp-events-calendar-layout-pastEvents .eapp-events-calendar-grid-item-component {
  pointer-events: none;
}

Hello Max
I am confused and I apologize for this situation. I am not used to programming and didn’t know that this code was specific for one layout.
May I ask you this last question, in order to not lose the customization of my widget, I make a duplication of it. Is this the right solution or does there exist a way to save it in a file which I can save on my computer or somewhere else?
Mick

1 Like

@MICHEL_A3A Unfortunately, there is no way to save the widget’s configurations on the computer. Yes, you can keep the widget’s customizations in your duplicated widget :slightly_smiling_face:

Also, I’d like to let you know that all widget’s revisions are being saved in our base. So, if you don’t have the duplicated widget and want to get the previous widget revision back, just let us know and we’ll gladly do this for you :slightly_smiling_face:

Perfect :+1:

1 Like