Pagination thumbnail settings for Slider App

How do I adjust the pagination thumbnail type settings so the preview shows a preview of the image in the next slider section instead of the background?

Hello @Jesse1 and we are happy to see you at Elfsight Community! Welcome :handshake:!

Unfortunately, this feature isn’t supported by our app. I am very sorry :pensive:.

However, I guess it’s a great suggestion! We will gladly consider implementing this feature in our future updates.

If any other ideas come up, feel free to leave them in this thread :slight_smile:.

Thank you for your response! There is the custom css section, is there a way to write some CSS that tells the pagination thumbnail to grab the preview from the content media section instead of the background image?

Seems like it is possible because I was able to write some CSS that changed the image but it shows the same image for all.
How can adjust the CSS so it shows the image in the content section of the next slide?

@Jesse1 I’ve consulted with our devs once again and they managed to create a special CSS code for you:

[class*="eapp-slider-thumbnails-item"]:nth-of-type(THUMBNAIL_INDEX) div {
    background-image: url(THUMBNAIL_URL);
}

THUMBNAIL_INDEX is the index number of the thumbnail and THUMBNAIL_URL is the link to the image. So you need to add this CSS code 3 times because you have 3 thumbnails.

Could you please check it and let me know if it helped?