Number Counter On Tablet View (ipad)

Hey there!
Is there any way to change the way this widget dynamically resizes for ipad screens? It’s currently not very responsive. I think i need some help to get the spacing right. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @user932 :wave:

We’ll be happy to check if there is anything we can do for you!

Could you please send me a direct link to the webpage where the widget is installed?

Great! thanks for jumping into this.

https://wespeak.squarespace.com/why-wespeak
passcode: wespeak

You will see a section mid-way through the page called ‘How WeSpeak is making an impact’ and the widget is underneath it. It doesn’t seem to be responding well when the screen size minimizes. Let me know what you think! Thanks so much!

1 Like

Hey there again @Max
i’ve created a short video to show you the issue I’m having.
The plugin/widget is not responsive to all screen sizes.

Thank yoU!

1 Like

Thank you so much for such a detailed screencast!

I’ve forwarded your request to our devs. I’ll get back to you once I receive any updates.

Have a nice day :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey @user932 :wave:

Thank you for waiting!

Our devs have fixed the issue.

Please check your website and let me know if you like what you see :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey there, thanks for staying on top of this.
Was it editing for ALL Number counters?..so the widget itself? or did you just target my one?
The reason I ask is because I seem to have been able to get the first one working but the second one is still encountering the issue.
Here’s a video to show you…

Thanks for any help you can provide.

1 Like

Hey there :wave:

I’ll discuss it with our devs and get back to you a bit later :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey there @user932

The issue is caused by Squarespace peculiarities and, unfortunately, there is no option to come up with a universal solution for all widgets.

However, our devs made some adjustments to your second widget.

Please check it and let me know if it’s working fine :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Understood.
You guys are amazing. Thanks for taking the time to help me out. Glad to know the support is always on point with Elfsight. Have a great day ahead.

Many thanks for your kind words :heart:

If anything comes up, feel free to let us know. We are always here for you!

Have a great day :wink:

Hey @Max !
Hoping you can help me again with another counter on tablet view.

Here is the site:
https://womens-resource-centre.squarespace.com/
Passcode: women

On the home page you will see the counter widget applied. It looks good on mobile and desktop but on ipad/tablet view the content is getting ‘squished’. Screenshot below. Is there a way to either force the mobile view earlier or fix the squish issue? Thanks so much!

1 Like

Hi @user932 :wave:

Sure, we’ve added this code to the Custom CSS field:

@media (min-width: 768px) and (max-width: 1024px) {
	[class*="Card__Component-sc"] {
		width: calc(50% - 30px) !important;
	}
}

Please check your website and let me know if you like what you see :slightly_smiling_face:

Amazing! thank you so much!

No sweat :wink: