No puedo ingresar al panel de mi cuenta/ I can't access my account panel

Entro con mi contraseña y no puedo ingresar solo se queda cargando sin reconocer algun tipo de error.

I enter with my password and I cannot enter, it just keeps loading without recognizing any type of error.

1 Like

Hi @user674, welcome to the forum!

I have to say that our community forum is English-based, so we communicate in English so that all the members understand what we’re talking about :slight_smile:

I’m really sorry that you have difficulties with logging into your account. Could you please try the following solutions:

• clear your browser cookies and try to enter your Elfsight account one more time
  • if the option above didn’t help, could you please send me a screenshot of the issue you see when try to log in? It might help me understand the situation better and offer another solution.

Thank you!

Debo decir que nuestro foro comunitario está basado en inglés, por lo que nos comunicamos en inglés para que todos los miembros entiendan de qué estamos hablando :slight_smile:

Lamento mucho que tenga dificultades para iniciar sesión en su cuenta. ¿Podría probar las siguientes soluciones?

• borre las cookies de su navegador e intente ingresar a su cuenta de Elfsight una vez más
  • Si la opción anterior no ayudó, ¿podría enviarme una captura de pantalla del problema que ve cuando intenta iniciar sesión? Podría ayudarme a comprender mejor la situación y ofrecer otra solución.

¡Gracias!