Manually Add in Location

Not everyone’s google page works efficently, can we manually add in locations?

1 Like

Hi there and welcome to the Community :wave:

Unfortunately, there is no way to add the location manually without specifying your Google Business Name and Address.

I see that it would be a nice addition and we’ll try to consider this opportunity in our future updates :slightly_smiling_face:

As for now, could you please provide more details about the specific locations where you are experiencing difficulties with the addition? I’ll be happy to look into this for you!

Hi max!

I have a google location that isn’t working! Aleena Kanner is the name of my business

Also yea- manual add would be amazing.
I am trying to make a practitioner portal and a lot of the practitioners that I work with do not have a Google business so I don’t know what other store locator I could use but a lot of these people such as therapist or body workers don’t have a Google business and even people that are doing their business virtually

So I don’t know if any sort of manual ad would be something that we could do but I think it would be awesome

1 Like

Hi @Aleena_Kanner :wave:

I’ve checked your Google Business and see that it doesn’t have a physical address:

In this case, I am afraid there is no option to display your business through the widget as it should have a physical address.

I hope this explains things.

As for the option to display businesses which aren’t registered on Google, I am afraid, this is quite a tall order at the moment. Anyway, we’ll try to take it under consideration in our future updates.

I’ll keep you posted here :slightly_smiling_face: