Login to website widget

• Issue description:

• Link to the page with the widget in question:

A widget, that will allow visitor to create account in website. Visitor will feed their email as visitor and will get code and confirmation on their email. User will also get password, which will have forgot password option too.

1 Like

Hey @Raja_Rawat :wave:

I think the idea of such an app is really great and we’ll gladly consider it in our future updates.

A huge thank you for sharing your suggestion and welcome to Community :heart:

Share your use case and provide as many details to support your idea as possible:

please make a plugin of log in system for websites

1 Like

Hi there @educate :wave:

We already have a similar request on our Wishlist, and I’ve just added your request there too. You can keep an eye on all the updates right here :slightly_smiling_face:

A huge thank you for sharing your feedback with us!

1 Like

Can we all agree that we need a login widget?
That can:
Keep track of all accounts on our website,
And use emails/google accounts to make accounts.

1 Like

Greetings @user5481 and welcome to Community :wave:

I couldn’t agree more that this app would be a great addition to our app collection.

We already have a similar request on our Wishlist, and I’ve just added your request there too. You can keep an eye on all the updates right here :wink:

Ok, thanks, I have a site and I really need a login website for it.

1 Like

Ex.

You arent signed in.

Already have an account?        Don't have an account?
                                                  Login                                     Sign-Up

it would just be a google sign in.

1 Like

Greetings and welcome aboard @Josh_Fassler :wave:

We already have a similar request in our Wishlist and I’ve moved your comment to the dedicated thread. We’ll keep you posted here :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with us!

A secured login page for your website

1 Like

Greetings @zarar_yasar :wave:

We already have a request for the Login widget in our Wishlist. I’ve moved your comment to the related thread, where we’ll keep you updated :slightly_smiling_face:

Many thanks for sharing your feedback and yes, welcome to the Community!

Ok thank you for letting me know @Max :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

For people who want a signup and login. Link the signup and login with URL so no login problems happen.

1 Like

Welcome to the Community @Navid_Hassan :wave:

Glad to tell you that we already have a similar request and I’ve moved your comment to the dedicated topic. We’ll keep you abreast of any changes here :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback!