Javascript issue

So When I used custom JS, the code would not work, i tested it multiple times, and followed professionals

Edit: I was using node.js code and maybe Elfsight needs a preprocessor to coding additions.

1 Like

@Starred Could you please send me a direct link to the page where the widget in question is installed?

If youā€™ve and removed the code from the Custom JS field of your widget, please send it right here. Iā€™ll be happy to look into this for you :slightly_smiling_face:

The widget with this issue is the ā€œFile embedā€ now Iā€™m not sure if this is a bug with all things but this is what I saw, so I was trying node.js scripts, I might have a fix, Maybe try adding a preprocessor to extra code additions.

1 Like

Iā€™ve checked your widget and couldnā€™t find any code in the Custom JS field:

If you could say what youā€™d like to achieve and specify the code you were trying to use, we would be delighted to help :slightly_smiling_face:

The link to the page where your widget is installed would be much helpful!

I deleted the code, sorry for the trouble. I realized the code was wrong itself. Sorry for the late reply yet againā€¦

1 Like

The issue was the connection to the embed itself, I forgot to put the file display id, but I realized I did it wrong.

1 Like

app.get(ā€˜/user/:id/docsā€™, function(req, res) {
var id = req.params.id;
});

I am so sorry for the trouble, I found the fix, I tried {userid} but I needed to use :id in /user/:id/docs

1 Like

Happy to hear that youā€™ve found a solution :slightly_smiling_face:

If anything else comes up, just let me know. Iā€™ll be happy to advise!

1 Like