I would like to install widget with url only, not HTMLtag

I would like to place a widget with only a URL, not an HTMLtag.
If anyone knows how to solve this problem, please let me know.

Hello and welcome to the forum! I’m sorry for such a late reply, but I’ll try my best to help you here :slight_smile:

If you need a URL, you could try to use the following URL, where you need to add your widget’s ID: https://apps.elfsight.com/widget/5aba031d-ef37-48a3-b554-2c43a1417a8f/

This way, you need to replace ‘5aba031d-ef37-48a3-b554-2c43a1417a8f’ part with your own widget’s ID.

Please let me know if it helped. In case it’s not the solution you were looking for, please elaborate on your use case a bit more, so I understand it better and can provide another solution :slight_smile:

Dear Helga

Thanks for answering my question.
Please tell me which part of the code below is the ID of my widget.

sano

2022年5月16日(月) 17:48 Helga via Elfsight Community <notifications@elfsight.discoursemail.com>:

Hey Sano,

I will private message you and send you your widget’s ID :wink:

I have exactly the same question. I’d like to use the link on my site and not the html. Perhaps I need to do what User198 above had to do, to whom the answer was: " If you need a URL, you could try to use the following URL, where you need to add your widget’s ID: https://apps.elfsight.com/widget/5aba031d-ef37-48a3-b554-2c43a1417a8f/ . This way, you need to replace ‘5aba031d-ef37-48a3-b554-2c43a1417a8f’ part with your own widget’s ID."

And if so, could you let me know how I can know my widget’s ID?

Thanks very much

Hi @Rethabile_Masilo and welcome to Community!

I see that you have a new dashboard account and the solution provided by Helga is for old dashboard accounts. All you need to do is just choose Share by link option and you’ll see the link to your widget:

Also, you wondered where you can find your widget id. Here is an article that explains everything in detail - Where to get your widget ID in New Dashboard