HubSpot Integration for Popup

Please add HubSpot Integration to the Popup app

1 Like

I would like to request integrating HubSpot forms into the Elfsight popup banner tool. This would allow popup banners created in Elfsight to contain HubSpot forms for lead capture and newsletter signups.

The benefit of this integration is that it combines the customizable popup banners of Elfsight with the powerful lead capture and email marketing features of HubSpot. Visitors to my website could seamlessly sign up for my newsletter or request a demo without leaving the page.

2 Likes

Hi @Quang_Nguyen :wave:

We already have such a request in our Wishlist and I really hope our devs will find a way to add it to the widget. We’ll keep you in the loop here.

Many thanks for sharing your suggestion and welcome to Community :heart:

Hi, this is getting quite old, is there an update on the progress?

1 Like

Hi there @user9411 :wave:

Thank you for sharing your feedback!

Unfortunately, we haven’t got any news on this integration yet. I am really sorry!

You see, since we get a lot of requests and the process of developing new features is not easy, we have to be picky and choose the most popular requests first. If this request gains more votes, we’ll try to speed up this process.

We’ll make sure to let you know once any news come up :slightly_smiling_face:

As for now, you can try to use Zapier integration where 5000+ services are available (including Hubspot).

Here is an article explaining how to integrate your Form widget with Zapier - How to integrate your Form widget with Zapier - Elfsight Help Center.

If you have any further questions, just let me know. I’ll be happy to help :wink: