How to hide sign in section in Comments widget

I just got my first widget and embedded it on my site, but it requires everyone who want to comment on the page to log in?? How can I avoid a login?

Hi there and welcome to the Community, @Bill_Meetze :waving_hand:

I am glad to say that users don’t have to sign in to leave a comment.

By default, people can either sign in with Google/Facebook or post using a nickname. They can use the Edit Name option instead of logging in:

At the moment, there isn’t a setting to force “nickname only” mode or fully control which login methods are allowed.

If you want to hide the Google/Facebook sign-in block, please add the code below to the Custom CSS field on the Settings tab of your widget’s settings:

.es-sign-in-container {
display: none;
}

Give it a try and let me know if it helped :slightly_smiling_face:

Can I please get the complete custom css field with the code? When I install it nothing changes.
Thans

Hi there, @Bill_Meetze :waving_hand:

Apologies for the inconvenience!

I’ve just checked things and see that the class of the Sign In container has changed. I’ve replaced the previous code with the new one and it’s working fine :slightly_smiling_face:

.es-header-sign-in {
  display: none;
}

Thank you
Bill

It’s my pleasure :wink: