Hide the publication date

Hide the publication date

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 2

Original comment from Markus Daase transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hi Markus,

Thanks a lot for this suggestion!

I do see your point, there are things that stay relevant over time, and I understand your desire to hide the publication date. We’ll try to consider this option in one of our future updates :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for your help!

Dear Helga & Max, can you may check here with your dev team if this feature is in consideration? A year has passed and I know the dev team is very busy, just want to re-check if there is any consideration on this. Thank you.

Dear Markus, I’m afraid I don’t have any concrete ETA for this request, I’m really sorry :frowning:

But I’ll be happy to post an update as soon as I have any news :pray:t2:

Hello, you can do it by adding this code in the config menu of your widget.
Go in Style => Custom CSS (don’t forget to publish the widget).

.ifsuOK {
    display: none; 
}

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you Cyril, I appreciate your help :blush:

1 Like

@Cyril that you sooo much for helping us here! It’s huge, and I meant it :slight_smile:

Guys, I’m also happy to say that an option to hide the date is already released in the widget itself, too. You will find it in the widget’s Player tab → Playlist → Date:

1 Like