The Google widget has been installed correctly on website builder page @ Godaddy. But it wouldn’t load on the website
Link to the page with the widget in question:
The Google widget has been installed correctly on website builder page @ Godaddy. But it wouldn’t load on the website
Link to the page with the widget in question:
We couldn’t be happier that you’ve decided to join our ranks! Welcome to Community ![]()
The widget isn’t displayed due to the conflict with this script:
Thus, you need to reinstall the widget into a responsive frame.
If you need our assistance with it, just let us know and our devs will gladly reinstall the widget for you ![]()
Dear Mr Max,
Appreciate your prompt reply.
I would be happy and glad if your developers could guide me to reinstall the widget.
Could you elaborate on - what is a responsive frame.
Am a Doctor, developed my ownsite, so am a bit technically challenged here.
Sure!
I see that you’ve granted access in a support ticket, so I’ve forwarded your request to our dev team.
Please do not worry, I’ll keep you updated ![]()