[Gallery] Horizontal Masonry Gallery - clean edges align

Hi there - I’m using the Horizontal Masonry Gallery and depending on the screen size, it either goes right to the edge and looks nice and clean OR it leaves a gap of various sizes. I’ve played with the “Thumbnail Size” option but that hasn’t been able to consistently have it so that the bottom row aligns.

Is there a Gallery type or option so that I can define the number of rows and then the images would shift / resize to fit that layout so it always aligns and has nice clean edges?

Version 1

Version 2

1 Like

Hello @Dale5 :wave:

I am so sorry for all the inconvenience!

I’ll be happy to check things for you! Could you please provide me with a direct link to the webpage where the widget is installed?

Hi Max - Messaged you the link privately.

Thx!

1 Like

@Dale5 Unfortunately, there is no option to set a number of rows in Photo Gallery app. I am terribly sorry :pensive:

I agree with you that this idea would be a great feature. We have such a request in our Wishlist. Please vote for this feature to get a notification upon its release.

If anything comes up, please feel free to let us know.

Have a great day :wink:

Thanks Max. Definitely voted as this seems like it should be a default behaviour… (or at least an option) Otherwise you end up with some weird outcomes :slight_smile:

Thank you for taking this forward to the devs and pointing me in the right direction to vote on the Wishlist

• Dale