Font on Action Button

The font on action buttons is now bolder. Letters like lower case “g” get cut off.

Hi there and welcome to the Community, @Amy_Britt :waving_hand:

Thanks for flagging this up!

I see the cropping issue in the button and I’ve passed it on to the devs. I’ll keep you updated :slightly_smiling_face:

Regarding the bold forn option, you can disable it on the Theme tab:


In case you’d like to set a custom font weight, please use this code in the Custom CSS field on the Settings tab of your widget’s settings :slightly_smiling_face:

.es-button-base-ellipsis {
  font-weight: 500;
}

We’ve applied a temporary solution to fix the text cropping issue:

.es-button-base-ellipsis {
  line-height: 1.2;
}

This code was added to the Custom CSS field on the Settings tab of your widget’s settings. Our devs are also working on the global fix and I’ll update you once it’s released :slightly_smiling_face: