Folders for good organization (Projects)

I would like to see the ability to sort or group widgets into folders. I manage widgets for several brands with many locations and it would be nice if I had a better overview of the widgets.

1 Like

Welcome to the Community @DMG_Digital :wave:

At the moment, our devs are working on the folders functionality and I’ve moved your comment to the dedicated thread. Rest assured, we’ll keep you abreast of any changes here :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us!

Friends, hot update: this feature is currently in code review! I still won’t set any specific timeline, but we hope to release it really soon. I’ll post here once I have more specific info :blush:

Guys, we’re super happy to announce that the Projects are available now! :fire:

Feel free to check out the details: HOT FEATURE: Introducing PROJECTS in your Dashboard! ⚡

Looking forward to your feedback!

1 Like

Hi friends, here comes the first update for the Projects functionality! Now, if you use a domain as your project name, its favicon will be displayed automatically.

See more details and let us know your thoughts (or ask questions) in this post: [Projects]: Set a domain as your project name to display its favicon :slight_smile:

2 Likes