Extended Sorting option

When you are in the Tiktok widget, if you add many sources they are sorted by date added. It would be nice to be able to sort them by name.

Hi @Scott17 :wave:

Happy to see with us again!

Your suggestion sounds reasonable and we’ll try to take it under consideration in our future updates. We’ll keep you posted here :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for participating in the life of our Community! It’s much appreciated :heart:

Just following up on this, any chance we can get this added ? Also I guess what I meant was sort by name by latest data added. So there would be an option somewhere to only show 1 video per source.

1 Like

Hi @Scott17 :wave:

I got your point! It seems that you’d like to have filter options for the widget to choose which posts should be displayed (in your case, the latest post for the source).

I’ve moved your comments to the request with the similar idea.

I am afraid the chances for this feature to be released in the near future are quite low. You see, since we get a lot of requests and the process of adding new features is not easy, we have to be picky and choose the most popular requests first.

If this request gains more votes, we’ll try to speed up this process. All the updates will be posted here :slightly_smiling_face: