Export/Import tables

Ability to export and import tables.

2 Likes

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 13

Hello friends!

We see that this feature request is quite popular and we’d love to hear some details to understand the issue better.

Could you please elaborate on the way you expect this feature to be implemented and what exactly you’d love to be able to do?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Helga, Community Manager

Keep up with latest updates — Facebook
Get to know our team — Instagram

Original comment from Salina Hainzl transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Any news? I would love to be able to import the multiple widgets data instead of manually entering cell by cell. Even better, allow it to extract live data from Google Spreadsheet.

2 Likes

@Juan_Pablo thanks a lot for your comment and help!

I’m afraid this is not something we’re working right now and I’m afraid I don’t have an ETA for this request :frowning:

We have to consider the most popular requests first so make sure you vote for the ideas you love and support, it definitely will help them stand out.

Thank you very much for helping us! If anything changes regarding this feature request status, I’ll make sure to update you in this thread.