Could you expand the view limit on free planes for each widget to 500 instead of 200? That is something I’ve been thinking of for the Elfsight pricing, as 500 views is just right for a free plan. Thank you!
Hey there, @Tech_Guy. @romano97002 ![]()
Thank you for the feedback!
The views were chosen as the main metrics in our service because each time the widget loads on the website, it produces a load on our servers. So, each view equals one code loading.
The current limit helps us keep the widget performing smoothly for everyone, so unfortunately, we can’t remove or increase it at the moment.
I hope that helps clarify things.
If you have any more questions or feedback, feel free to reach out anytime. We’re always here to chat ![]()
I would be willing to pay $1.00 a month for up to 1,000 views. I don’t need much else. But 200 is not enough particularly since I get a lot of traffic because of searches for my QuickBooks expertise in allways sunny Seattle.
Or let us pay a one-time fee to design our own widget that we can implement.
Hi @Keith_Gormezano ,
Thanks a lot for taking the time to share this!
I totally get in some use cases, 200 views may not quite be enough, while 5,000 is more than needed, so we can definitely see the value of having something in between.
We already have a similar request on our Wishlist: Pay for views. Please feel free to upvote it there — it helps our team better understand the demand for an intermediate option ![]()
Thanks again for your feedback!