Excluded Pages menu isn't wide enough to read URLs

Within SETTINGS > PAGES > EXCLUDED PAGES > Don’t Display Pop-up on These Pages

It’s absolutely impossible to read a list of URLs as the display ratio is limited to 31 characters wide, which is ridiculous considering most URLS are much more than this length, especially if one has a long domain name in the first place.

How are we meant to edit, scan or see what’s in the list?

Can this black area on the Left not be expanded?

Or can this ‘Don’t Display Pop-Up on These Pages’ list not be exported/imported to Excel?

The UI + UX for this is currently woeful imho.

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 1

Hello Mark,

Thanks a lot for this note!

You know, I’ve checked this option now, and I cannot but agree with you. We’ll try our best to consider your suggestion for one of the future updates.

Thank you very much for helping us!

Helga, Community Manager

Join our online meeting space — Community Forum
Keep up with the latest updates — Changelog
Get to know our team — Instagram

Within SETTINGS > PAGES > EXCLUDED PAGES > Don’t Display Pop-up on These Pages

It’s absolutely impossible to read a list of URLs as the display ratio is limited to 31 characters wide, which is ridiculous considering most URLS are much more than this length, especially if one has a long domain name in the first place, like ourselves with https://tradeprintinguk.com/

How are we meant to edit, scan or see what’s in the list?

Can this black area on the Left not be expanded to the right. There’s so much wasted space on Desktop.

Or can this ‘Don’t Display Pop-Up on These Pages’ list not be exported/imported to Excel?

The UI + UX for this is currently woeful imho.

1 Like

Hello @TradePrintingUK :wave:

Thank you for contacting us!

Unfortunately, the functionalities you’ve requested are not supported in our app. Please accept my sincere apologies :pensive:

I see that you’ve already created such a request in our Wishlist. As soon as the feature you voted for is released, you will receive a notification from us.

Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts!

This truncated URL in EXCLUDED PAGES interface still frustrates the heck out of us. Such an enormous pain to use and set up.

1 Like

Hello @TradePrintingUK :wave:

I totally agree with you and understand how inconvenient it can be!

Unfortunately, due to heavy workload, this is not a priority task at the moment. I am so sorry!

However, we’ll definitely consider this idea in the future!

I hope this explains things.

Thank you for sticking with us :pray:

Have a nice day!

2 Likes