Customize buttons

Am I able to change the layout of the buttons? I am not finding this in the appearance tab or anything and I would like our buttons to be rounded so they match the rest of the website.

Greetings @user11716 :wave:

Yeah, it would be amazing to have this option right in the editor. We’ll try to consider this opportunity in the future updates.

As for now, you can use this CSS code to change the border radius of the buttons:

.eapp-events-calendar-button-link {
border-radius: 20px;
}

.global_styles, [class^="Button__Block-sc"] {
border-radius: 20px !important;
}

Add the option to round event button corners as user likes.

Hi there, @Ondrej_Pernica :wave:

I see that you’ve already found a CSS code from this thread and added it to your widget. Anyway, I’ve moved your comment to a related thread so that you wouldn’t miss any updates :slightly_smiling_face:

Friends, great news: this feature request is in the Design stage now!

We’ll keep you updated on the progress :slight_smile:

1 Like

Status Update: the feature moved to the Development stage :tada:

1 Like

Hey everyone!

Great news — the feature is already live :tada:

You can change the corner radius of the buttons in the Event section on the Theme tab:


You can also set a different corner radius for the buttons in the popup:

Find more new features in this post: Event Calendar: Change color of each widget element, font, size settings and more! 🚀