Custom Page Loader

Would love a widget where I can add a custom page loader to each page, designed/updated right in Elfsight. Here is what would make this new app stand out:

• Readymade, gorgeous templates of different page loaders

• Ability to add custom images/text inside the loader (like a slider of quotes, for example)

• Settings to include an element ID that hides/shows the external div wrapper of the external page content for a smooth loading transition

• Settings to either define a timeout duration before the loader disappears or automatically wait until all elements on the page have loaded before it does (the latter being the most desirable)

Reason for this:
Page loaders are tedious to customize via HTML/CSS (maybe it’s just me, but I hate making them). This new app would alleviate a lot of my frustrations. Having the ability to create and update the page transition/loader in Elfsight is easy enough for me and will have a positive impact on UX for visitors.

Thanks for your considerations!

Hey @Nikol :wave:

A huge thank you for such a thorough description of your idea!

I agree that a Custom Loader app would be a great addition to our app catalog. If this request gains more votes, we’ll try to consider it in our future updates. I’ll keep you in the loop here :slightly_smiling_face: