Custom Icons or Upload Images to various spots in the FAQ

Just a way to add some more variety and set it apart from other FAQs and Archives. I was hoping to do something similar with the YouTube gallery too

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 9

Hi Eddie,

Thanks for adding this idea!

We’ll try to consider it for future updates as well, as I do see your point here.

Thank you very much for helping us :slight_smile:

Helga, Community Manager

Join our online meeting space — Community Forum (Elfsight Community)
Keep up with the latest updates — Changelog (Elfsight Changelog - Elfsight Community)
Get to know our team — Instagram (Elfsight (@elfsight_people) • Instagram photos and videos)

Original comment from Eddie Thomson transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hello folks!

I’d love to say that our FAQ widget does support images and videos by links now. As soon as you insert the link, it gets transformed to the image/video itself.

Could you please let me know if this is the functionality you were after?

Thank you!

Helga, Community Manager

Keep up with the latest updates — Changelog (Elfsight Changelog - Elfsight Community)
Get to know our team — Instagram (Elfsight (@elfsight_people) • Instagram photos and videos)

Hi, thanks for your comment!

You know, it doesn’t have to be a particular source, you’re welcome to upload the needed file to any server of your choice, get the link and add it to the widget :slight_smile:

Could you please let me know if it could work for you?

Helga, Community Manager

We urgently need more and better icons. For example the possibility to upload your own icons or select icon sets like awesome.