Create app to add chat GPT to a website

Thank you for the comment, @Oliver_Wassef!

I do see your point, and we also think that a ChatGPT widget could be of great help on lots of websites. And we also wish we could implement every great idea without having to prioritize :slight_smile:

For now, weā€™re gathering your feedback and studying use cases you describe here so to understand what exactly youā€™d love this widget to do. Iā€™ll let our devs know that this request is in demand already, and Iā€™ll make sure to post an update here as soon as have any news.

Thanks a lot for your help, your opinions are always most welcome!

A chat GPt button would be great as it could answer FAQ based on a pdf file for the brand, make follow ups etcā€¦
The competition has already implemented this (get button)

2 Likes

Agreed! Answering questions, capturing email address + phone numbers and following up would be amazing.

2 Likes

@Tomas_Varela @Oliver_Wassef many thanks for your contribution!

I see, it has to be a chat-assistant, collecting usersā€™ info and sending follow-ups. Great, if you come up with any other suggestions or idea, feel free to add them here :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for your help!

1 Like

Please please please, implement this before we do it with another widget.

1 Like

Very happy to see you on the forum, @Sergio_Longhi1, welcome!

Yes, we see that a request for a ChatGPT integration is very popular here, and probably itā€™s time we thought in this direction.

Could you, however, describe your use case specifically? What are you looking to achieve with this integration, and what type of website are you planning to use it on? Are you looking to feed specific information into ChatGPT, or do you have a different use in mind?

This info would be super helpful for us :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Helga,

I would need just a simple integration of one of the GPTs into my website as a chat bot.
Using one of my created GPTs and my API Chat GPT credential.
A very simple and user friendly way to integrate the GPTs into my website.

Best Regards, Sergio Longhi.

1 Like

Sergio Longhi, got you, thanks a lot for the details! Although I cannot promise anything, weā€™ll try to think about this possibility in the future. Iā€™ll be happy to post here if any updates come up :slight_smile:

Hey all!
My wishes & all my desires are also with this same request, let me share some features to improve AI ChatBot for websites:

1. Personalization:

• Emphasize the importance of tailoring the chatbot to reflect the brandā€™s personality and tone.
    • Highlight the option to create custom responses that align with the clientā€™s specific business values and communication style.
  2. Content Integration:

• Explain how the AI can be fine-tuned to better understand and respond to queries by leveraging specific information from the websiteā€™s content.
    • Encourage the client to regularly update and optimize the website content to ensure the chatbot stays current and accurate.
  3. User Engagement:

• Showcase the potential for increased user engagement by implementing interactive elements in the chatbot.
    • Discuss the possibility of integrating multimedia content, such as images or videos, to enhance the user experience.
  4. Multi-functionality:

• Highlight the versatility of ChatGPT in handling a variety of tasks, from answering FAQs to assisting with product recommendations.
    • Suggest incorporating features like appointment scheduling or order tracking directly within the chatbot for added convenience.
  5. Feedback Mechanism:

• Recommend the inclusion of a feedback mechanism to gather user input on the chatbotā€™s performance.
    • Emphasize the value of continuous improvement by using feedback to refine and enhance the chatbotā€™s capabilities over time.
  6. Mobile Responsiveness:

• Stress the importance of ensuring the chatbot is responsive and optimized for mobile users, considering the increasing number of users accessing websites from mobile devices.
  7. Data Security:

• Assure your clients about the privacy and security measures in place, emphasizing the responsible handling of user data.
    • Discuss how user data is handled, stored, and protected to build trust with website visitors.
  8. Analytics and Insights:

• Explain the analytics features that can provide valuable insights into user interactions.
    • Demonstrate how analyzing user queries and behavior can inform strategic decisions and improvements.
  9. Training and Maintenance:

• Outline the necessity of ongoing training and maintenance to keep the chatbot updated with the latest information and ensure optimal performance.

I Hope this will help you to make the best AI ChatBot for Us !

Kind regards,
Tayyab Rauf Owner of Epic Games.

1 Like

you have to is the that the

1 Like

Welcome to the Community @FLAG_Financial_Litre :wave:

I am afraid I didnā€™t quite understand your comment. Could you please elaborate on it?

Where are we on implementing an AI chatbot on websites?

1 Like

Hi @Oliver_Wassef :wave:

Much as Iā€™d love to share an update, unfortunately, we canā€™t give any specific timeline for this app at the moment

We see that this idea is gaining votes and we do realize its importance to you. In the coming year, we are going to actively develop new widgets, and weā€™ll prioritize them based on the number of votes they receive.

We promise to keep you updated about any progress :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you so much for your interest and help, this is huge!

I think A simple AI summary of the current webpage , much like the AI-generated summary for users that just want the 'skinny" .

Hmm, sounds interesting @David_Cooney :+1:

Weā€™ll try to consider your suggestion when working on this app. All the updates will be posted here.

A huge thank for adding your idea and welcome to the Community :wink:

1 Like