Choose many group tabs at once

Hello! I’m using the team showcase to display a restaurant list. Since a restaurant can have multiple attributes, such as price range from A-B and suitable for Casual Dinning or Fine Dinning, I want to be able to select more than 2 group tabs at once instead of just being able to choose one at a time. The result appear for those restaurant that have both of the groups tab. This will help users find the right restaurant that matches their requirements better.

Is there any way to do this?

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Hi team,

I’m using Team Showcase to display the Restaurant List. Since a restaurant can have multiple attributes, such as price range from A-B and suitable for Casual Dinner, I want to be able to select 2 group tabs at once instead of just being able to choose one at a time. The result will appear restaurants that have both group tabs. This will help users find the right restaurant that matches their requirements better.

Is there any way to do this?

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Hi @Ly_Qu_nh_Nhung_Tr_n :wave:

Thanks a bunch for sharing your idea with us!

I do see your point, and I’m very sorry that our widget doesn’t support this feature. We’ll have it in mind, and I really hope our devs will find a way to do this. All the updates will be posted here :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Max,

Can I ask for an update? Is there any way to do this?

1 Like

Hi @Ly_Qu_nh_Nhung_Tr_n :wave:

Much as I’d love to share an update, I’m afraid the solution hasn’t been found as of yet, I’m really sorry!

If this request gets more votes, we’ll try to consider this feature in our future updates. We’ll keep you abreast of any changes :slightly_smiling_face:

Voted - I would really like to see this feature as well.

3 Likes

Hi @Eddie_Hahlbeck :wave:

Thanks a lot for your interest in our app and voting for this feature! We’ll make sure to keep you informed about any progress in this thread :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi, I’m looking to create a directory of community services. I would like these to be displayed like this but as places, not events Elfsight

Greetings @Fair_Access and welcome to the Community :wave:

Your idea sounds interesting, and it would be awesome if you could shed more light on it.

What types of places do you want to be included in the app (except museums)? What info about places would you like to display? Do you have an example of a similar app for a reference?

1 Like

Hello, I think I’ve almost found a workaround but would need to be able to have more than one group selected at any one time (so that users can select an area AND type)
Example: https://a7c1e3c5c6e24685abd31a4afb6ffa94.elf.site done on Team Showcase. Is there a way to tweak this to enable selecting more than one group at a time?

1 Like

Hi @Fair_Access :wave:

I got your point!

Unfortunately, there is no option to select multiple groups at once in our Team Showcase app. I am really sorry!

We already have such a request in the Wishlist and I’ve moved your comment there too. We’ll keep you in the loop :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

1 Like