Team_Lins
(Team Lins)
September 17, 2026, 11:35am
1
If you want to change the alignment of the widget title so that it aligns to the left, add this code to the Custom CSS field on the Settings tab of your widget’s settings
[class*="WidgetTitle__Header-sc"] {
text-align: left;
}
Edit: This post was originally formulated as a question.
Thanks to @Max who posted this already in the section of linkedin feed.
Max
September 17, 2026, 11:50am
3
Hi there, @Team_Lins
I see that you’ve added this CSS code to your widget and it’s working great:
[class*="WidgetTitle__Header-sc"] {
text-align: left;
}
If you have any questions left, we’re always here to help
Team_Lins
(Team Lins)
September 17, 2026, 11:52am
4
Yes, thank you.
I found the solution in one of the other sections.
Hope its fine how I edited the post to help others.
Great plugin!
Max
September 17, 2026, 11:54am
5
Yep, thanks for moving this code to the Social Feed CSS category