Bulk uploaded of audio files with auto filename fill

Bulk uploaded of audio files with auto filename fill.

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 13

Original comment from Nepal Buddhism transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

1 Like

Dear folks,

Thanks a lot for your comments!

I’m so sorry that bulk upload is not supported in the widget yet. However, the good news is that this request is included in our devs’ roadmap, and we expect to have it released in the nearest update. Hopefully, our dev team will manage to do it :pray:t2:

We do understand your frustration, and we’re making every effort to implement such crucial features as soon as we can.

Thank you so much for your understanding!

Helga, Community Manager

Keep up with latest updates - Facebook
Get to know our team - Instagram

Hello folks,

Thanks a lot for your patience!

I’m coming with an update: although we haven’t implemented Bulk upload yet, unfortunately, but since now uploaded files keep their original names! This way, files do not get encoded and do not look annoying when uploaded or downloaded.

We keep working on Bulk upload option, and I do believe we’ll be able to present it soon.

Feel welcome to check out the widget and leave your feedback! :slightly_smiling_face:

Helga, Community Manager

Keep up with latest updates — Facebook
Get to know our team — Instagram

Please give us the ability to batch upload songs as individual tracks. Doing each one separately is very difficult with large catalogs.

I need to add more tracks and adding them all in bulk will be easier and faster

I like the Audio Player and ease of implementation but I would like to have the player read from a directory full of mp3s and cover images on the my server, and show up as a playlist in the player still with the current functionality. Maybe this can be another work around. I previously used the wimpy.js and player setup like this.

1 Like

Hello @Fill and welcome to Elfsight Community :heart: :rocket:

Unfortunately, there isn’t such an option for our Audio Player widget. Please accept my sincere apologies!

However, there is a workaround that may help you in this case. You can add all the server information to xml file and use our Podcast Player instead.

Could you please check it and let me know if it helped?

No, it’s still all uploading of tracks, plus no shuffle or repeat functions. The other thing is, if I implement this I’m going to need 9 players for different music genre, rock, blues, country etc. I already have links to the the pop-up windows setup from the homepage, just need a functioning player in each p-u window. Also need to mask the folders of the stored files.

@Fill I am deeply sorry about this :pensive:

I’ve consulted with our devs once again and, unfortunately, there is nothing we can do with it. Please accept my sincere apologies!

This is a wonderful idea and we totally understand why you’d want this feature. Please leave your feature request in this category of our Wishlist - Audio Player - Elfsight Community to get a notification upon its release.

Any insights you have would be highly appreciated as they help us improve our products.

Hi folks, this feature is already available in our Audio Player widget!

Feel welcome to check it out :slight_smile: