Automatically display/hide widgets based on date/time

We already have the option to hide/unhide any widget in the dashboard. If there were an option to automate that function based on date/time/timezone then that fixes the problem of manually controlling popups and adds functionality to every other widget. We just need a date to show and a date to hide.

Bonus points for a checkbox that lets the widget delete itself from the dashboard x days after hiding so that it is easier to manage time-limited pop ups without going over my widget limit.

2 Likes

What a great idea @Josten_Helsel :+1:

Thank you so much for adding it to the Wishlist!

I totally agree that this feature be a huge time-saver. We’ll try to think it over in our upcoming updates :slightly_smiling_face:

Would be great to be able to specify start and end date for the widget to be shown.
For instance I have a widget which change every day during december.
Right now I need to update it every day manually.

I would be great to be able to make eg. 10 different widgets, integrate all 10 on the homepage, and then inside the widget settings set begin and end date for showing the widget on the homepage.

2 Likes

Hi @Ken :wave:

I really like your idea, thanks a lot for sharing! We understand that this feature would be very helpful and we’ll try to think in this direction in our future updates.

I’ll be posting here in case of any news :slightly_smiling_face: