Amazon and Yotpo reviews scope combine and display on PLP, PDP and other product block sections

HI,
We would like to combine yotpo and Amazon reviews to display the total on PDP (Product Detail page)page, PLP (Product list page/category pages)
As we have both the reviews for our store.
Right now we noticed that the amazon review stars are not being displayed on PLP even without yotpo Also, can you please suggest solution to display the amazon reviews on PLP pages

2 Likes

Hello @farzana! Welcome to our Community :metal: :heart:

Unfortunately, there is no option to combine Yotpo and Amazon reviews to display the total on PDP. I am deeply sorry :pensive:

We totally understand why you’d want that and agree that this feature could be a great addition to our product.

We already have such a request on our Wishlist. Please vote for this feature to get a notification upon its release here - https://community.elfsight.com/t/magento-2-yotpo-and-amazon-reviews-should-be-combined-and-diplay-in-review-section-on-product-detail-page/573.

Please do not hesitate to share your ideas there or any insights you have as it helps us improve our apps.

As soon as the feature you voted for is released, you will receive a notification from us.

As for the Amazon reviews stars issue, could you please provide me with a link to the webpage where your widget is installed?

I’ll be happy to check everything for you :wink:

1 Like