Allow users to customise the active state of the audio player (change the colour of the audio file name when it's being played)

So I’ve created multiples playlists, and each playlist has multiple audio files. I’ve customised the CSS to match my website, but there’s no way I can change the active state on the audio player so the track name is highlighted in blue. Please introduce this feature request, as I’m sure other customers will find it useful.

Thanks,

Matt

1 Like

Hello @mattloveridge! We are so happy to see you in our Community. Welcome :rocket:

Could you please provide me with a direct link to the webpage where your widget is installed? We’ll be happy to check everything for you!

Yeah, it might happen that we can help with a CSS code to support your use case, but we need to see your widget first :slight_smile:

Hello Max! It might be worth talking to Mikhail about this feature request (I’ve sent him URLs via email).

At a minimum, this is what I’d like to achieve:

The shade of blue is #2196f3

Thanks!

Matt

Cheers Helga! It might be worth talking to Mikhail about this feature request (I’ve sent him URLs via email).

At a minimum, this is what I’d like to achieve:

The shade of blue is #2196f3

Thanks!

Matt

Matt, I’ve found your support ticket and as my colleague Mikhail said I’m afraid at the moment we really don’t have a fast solution for your use case. I’m so sorry for the false hope I gave you :frowning:

But it’s great that you’ve added your request — we just love considering your suggestions and your ideas do help us roll out really great updates. Let’s hope yours will be released in one of the nearest updates :slight_smile:

Thank you very much for your help!

1 Like

Cheers for the update!

Thanks,

Matt

1 Like