All-in-one review widget

I installed the all in one widget and it has caused a conflict. I can not see the hamburger icon menu in the mobile view. It has also caused some icons to appear in the product description page on mobile. In mobile and desktop view there is an issue once a product is added to the cart, it shows a picture along with product details in the cart as it should. When you proceed to checkout, the product image disappears and the product description is messed up. Can anyone point me in the right direction for a fix? Thank you.

It is only allowing me to attach one photo since I am a new member.

1 Like

1 Like

Greetings @Bobby_Howering and welcome aboard :wave:

I am so sorry about this issue!

Your request is now with our devs. We’ll get back to you once any news come up :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you! This was the issue with the product cart to check out. Similar issues on mobile and desktop.

Hi @Bobby_Howering, let me step in for Max while he’s on holiday :slight_smile:

You know we’ve tried to block the widget’s scripts, but the issue still remained, so the root of it might be not in the widget. However, we’ll be happy to check things on a deeper level, but we’ll have to get more info in order to do that. I’ll contact you from the support ticket so that we can specify some technical moments in a more convenient way :slight_smile:

Ok, thank you. First time using your product and dashboard. I am assuming I will see the ticket request in my elfsight account for the information you need?

Oh no, I’ve sent you an email, so feel free to check your inbox :slight_smile:

1 Like