Adding Iframe Youtube Videos to FAQ Answer section

• Issue description: We are trying to add actual videos into the Answer section of our FAQ. Can someone help me to accomplish this? I have limited knowledge on coding and HTML. Currently we just have links placed.

• Link to the page with the widget in question:

1 Like

You can add Youtube Link. Elfsight FAQ will show it as Youtube Video. Something like this.

1 Like

Hey @Dylan_Lee :wave:

Yes, @tuanphan is absolutely right! If you want to display videos right in the Answer section, you just need to add a YouTube video link.

Try it out and let us know if it worked for you :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you @tuanphan & @Max However; when I place the link only it does not have the video, just a link. See attached.

1 Like

@Dylan_Lee I’ve checked your widget and see that you haven’t enabled Display Video option on the Settings tab:

Please check it out and let me know if it helped :slightly_smiling_face:

I tried a cleaner link from youtube as well but no luck.?

Yes! you are correct! Thank you @Max :smile: Is there a way to resize them?

1 Like

@max, Also are we able to keep the answer text and have the videos below? It seems to remove the verbiage if I turn on Video Display.

1 Like

No problem!

I’ll check it with the devs and will get back to you tomorrow :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you @Max

1 Like

Thank you for waiting!

We’ve fixed the issue with the vide display below the text. As for the video size adjustment, we’ve added this code to the Custom CSS field on the Appearance tab of your widget’s settings:

@media (min-width: 300px) {
  .eapps-faq-content-category-item-answer-video-wrapper iframe {
    width: 50% !important;
  }

.eapps-faq-content-category-item-answer-video-wrapper {
    padding-bottom: 28.125%;
  }
}

Check it out and let me know if you like the result :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @Max ,
Thank you for your continued support. I logged in and saw the video was resized per your CSS. However we want to have up to 3 videos below the answers that would fit side by side. I tried to place 2 more video links in Q1 and it defaulted the 1 video back to full size. Can you help me to get my 1-3 videos below the answer text?

1 Like

@Dylan_Lee Please let me discuss it with the devs. I’ll get back to you once I receive a response from them :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi @Max Just checking in to see if there are any updates.

1 Like

Hi @Dylan_Lee :wave:

Unfortunately, I haven’t got any news from our devs. I’ve requested an update and will get back to you once I receive a response from our dev team :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi @Max :wave:
I just wanted to check in! We are excited to publish this improved version of our FAQ but just need to get the videos added. I appreciate your support and look forward to hearing back.

1 Like

Thank you for waiting!

The fix of the issue is on the review and is going to be released within this week. I’ll keep you updated :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi @Max, any updates for the release?

1 Like

Apologies for the delayed reply!

The fix was finally released, so everything should be fine now :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like