Add different pictures to Form header for mobile and desktop

Hi,

is it possible to add a different picture in the code for mobile and desktop with the contact form builder?

I created a form and works great on desktop but on mobile it gets cut.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hello @MARKETING4 and welcome to Community :heart:

Sure thing, I’ll be happy to help.

I’ve forwarded your request to our devs and, hopefully, they’ll come up with a proper solution really soon :rocket:

Please do not worry, I’ll keep you updated :wink:

Thanks very much, yes please keep me posted on how to achieve this as adding a picture adds a lot of possibilities to the form header and footer.

Hello @MARKETING4 @MARKETING2!

Great news :fire: We’ve fixed the issue with the help of a CSS code that you can find in the Custom CSS field of the Appearance tab.

Could you please check it and let me know if you like what you see?

Hi,

Thanks for your quick help. The issue however is that the image that works on desktop, doesn’t work on mobile because the letters look to small, that’s why i was thinking to be able to add 2 different pictures.
Is that possible? Otherwise I guess I need to use a picture that looks good on both sizes?
Thanks!
Captura de pantalla 2022-10-26 a las 16.23.16

Hello @MARKETING2!

I am terribly sorry for misunderstanding!

Unfortunately, our doesn’t have an option to add 2 different images for desktop and mobile :pensive: Please accept my sincere apologies! So, you are absolutely right, you need to use pictures that look good on both sizes.

This is a wonderful idea and I’m happy to say that we’ve successfully added it to our Wishlist. Please vote for this feature to get a notification upon its release here - Different images for mobile and desktop

Feel free to leave a comment there or any insights you have as it helps us improve our apps.

1 Like

Ok, thanks for your help!

1 Like