Add Appearance tab for Facebook Feed

I was quite surprised to find out there is no ‘appearance’ setting for this widget. We use the social feed widget for another client and there many things can be changed. Please implement a similar option for this widget, as the current design does not necessarily fit in with the website the widget is added to.

2 Likes

Hi there @Draxeiro :wave:

Thanks a million for adding your idea!

I couldn’t agree more that the Appearance is something our widget really needs! We’ll try our best to consider this opportunity in the future enhancements.

I’ll update you here in case of any news :slightly_smiling_face:

When would you expect this feature to be included? Compared to other solutions elsewhere this feed works well but the fact that hardly anything can be changed in appearance and functionality (once again see your social feed widget where this is included) makes it a less than ideal solution to use.

Hi @Draxeiro :wave:

I am afraid, it’s really hard to give any specific timeline for this feature, I am so sorry :pensive:

Since we receive a lot of requests and the process of developing new functionalities is quite challenging, we have to choose requests based on the number of votes.

If this request is going to gain ground, we’ll try our best to speed up its implementation. We’ll keep you posted here!

As for now, our devs would be happy to customize the widget for you. Just describe your use case and share a link to the page where your widget is installed. We’ll be delighted to assist :slightly_smiling_face: