Add an option to display the day of the week

Add an option to display the day of the week near or under the date

3 Likes

This seems like a no brainer! From a usability perspective this makes it SO much easier for a user to identify when an event when you are looking at a list view, without having to look at the calendar! How many times have you had to pull out your calendar just to see what day an event lands on - so annoying!! This should be such a simple injection of code, I cannot believe it isn’t there by default already. PLEASE work on this one! I beg you.

2 Likes

Please work on this - I find myself having to look at my calendar as well as the widget to see what day of the week each event is on. It would be super helpful to include it.

2 Likes

@user3045 thank you for your comment! I’m really sorry that our current solution causes inconvenience for you :frowning:

I’ve shared this thread with the team so that they keep this request in mind. I’ll keep you updated on the development progress here.

Thanks a lot for your help, it’s much appreciated!

1 Like

Hey Max, This is great- do you know how to show the day as well as the date on the widget? i feel like its good for clarity when people are booking- they may not know what day a particular date is…

1 Like

Greetings @Alex_Lee and welcome aboard :tada:

Many thanks for sharing your comment with us :heart:

Unfortunately, this feature isn’t supported in our app. I am really sorry :heart:

I do share your point and agree that it would be awesome to display days of the week as well.

I’ve moved your request to a dedicated topic, so that you could keep tabs on the status of the feature :slightly_smiling_face:

It doesn’t inspire confidence that this simple feature was requested 1.5yrs ago and hasn’t been implemented. Please make this happen as it’s a glaring shortcoming with the calendar app.

1 Like

Hi @Stephen_Brandau :wave:

Apologies for the delayed reply!

I had a talk with our devs, and they’ve confirmed that this task is added to the roadmap. Hopefully, they’ll be able to implement this feature in one of our future updates.

I’ll keep you informed about any progress here :slightly_smiling_face:

A huge thank you for pointing us in this direction and yes, welcome to the Community!